GREY MATTERS

I am wearing a grey sweater, looking out the window at a grey day, and looking through pics I shot at the store last week.

Feeling, well, grey. In a good way.  

Here is our new Maggie Sofa. We searched high and low for a tufted sofa that feels like us. Hopefully you like Maggie. We think she's pretty cute. 


(Please excuse the distorted art in the background, the camera is funny that way)




Here are Maggie's friends (the throw pillow isn't on our website yet but you can email the store at hello@canvasinteriors.com  if you are in love).


clockwise from top left:  Ashford shelf  //  flower art  // Maltino rug  //  Manhattan throw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...