CATCHING MY BREATH

Last night I got home from the Las Vegas Furniture Market via San Francisco.  I stopped in SF to visit my dear friends and get my fill/fix of my former home. I couldn't come that far west and not head to the city by the bay for a few days.

The furniture market was a whirlwind walking tour and we found some very special things for Canvas Interiors.  


I can't wait to share more. We are getting ready to open our third Canvas Interiors location. More on this new venture soon! 

In the meantime I must run as the Pediatrician's office opens in 6 minutes. I awoke to sweet Small K barking like a seal.  Croup greets me with my coffee and it is off to the doctor we go.  



Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...