CANVASSTYLE STAPLE: TOMS

Today's post is a quick summary of the approach to clothes here at canvasstyle.  Basics, easy, comfort. Starting with these TOMS that found their way home with me yesterday. Oh my am I happy with these. 



They are so simple, cool, comfortable that I think I might have to get another pair/color. 

Here is how I would style them. 

A. Trusty boyfriend jeans and white silk tee for an easy laid back style. 

B. Black sweater and black skinny crops for a little more attitude (I am lusting after these  black motos).  


The best part of this style staple approach? Put the black sweater with the boyfriends and the white silk tee with the black skinny motos.  New outfits.  Presto!

LINKS:






















black vince sweater:  http://bit.ly/1rGLlXJ

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...