HOLIDAY GIFTS FOR HIM

And so it begins... the mad dash to find just the right gift for family and friends. I've started my lists and thought I would share my favorites with you. I know there are a million gift ideas out there... I hope you find something interesting here. Lets start with the fellas, since they are often the hardest to shop for.  




clockwise from top left:

FOR THE CREATIVE TYPE:  a Lomography camera for a unique perspective

FOR THE ALCHEMIST: a beer making kit - a big hit I promise

FOR THE TAILGATE  FAN: slip a little flask in the cozy jacket on a cold day

FOR THE FREQUENT FLYER: always a great travel companion

FOR THE ORGANIZED GUY:  zip it, store it, travel with them, take them to the gym

FOR THE WOODWORKING GUY:  a little old school bag for the essential tools

FOR THE MacGYVER GUY: everyone needs a multitool, especially one with a bottle opener

The price range for this list is $16 - $299.  I hope you find something unique and fitting for the fellas on your list.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...