BLACK FRIDAY SALES

I put a little wish list together... for me. Yup. My wish list. It sort of turned into this as I was thinking about where you might like to shop today and I realized, this is of course also where I would like to shop...so then I really dialed in on the things I've had my eye on. I hope you find a few things to add to your wish list.  

If you are shopping for others (I commend you) you can also find more shopping lists to the right in my sidebar.



clockwise from top left: 
(all these retailers are having major black friday sales... just dive in and don't forget to use the codes!)

I am kind of over the whole fancy party dress thing.  I like this one with tights and an a wedge ankle boot or a little sassy pair of heels.

I am slightly obsessed with these Karen Walker sunnies

Bien. Good.  Life is good. A little reminder to be thankful for the good stuff. 

I thought I was done with ankle boots but this one with its $261  $151.99 price is calling my name. The aptly named Need Supply Co. is one of my favorites. 

I have ordered, tried on, sent back, searched hard for an over the knee boot that is perfect.  Lots of tries later I am reporting back that really, this one is the only one that makes the cut in my book.

I am a collector of sweaters exactly like this one. Slouchy, cashmere, light but warm. Throw it on with skinnies and your new over the knee boots... insta-comfy.

Happy shopping!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...