shopping update... realtime reports

I thought I would follow up and report on some of my favorite summer items. I post a lot of shopping links and as much as I would love to ... I don't buy everything I post about. But the things I have purchased I can say I am so happy I did. I am going to recap a few of them today.

Lets start with my favorite purchase...


I have been on a bit of a 'summer refresh' mission in my closet. I have a few more key pieces to add and then I think I might try a little 'shop my closet' link where you can purchase gently worn (like new) or even 'new with tags' things directly from my closet. Hmmmm... hatching that idea now and will report back on the progress soon. 

Each of these pieces has safely made it into my closet 
and I am happy to say I love all of them.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...