slightly obsessed: Emmanuelle Alt

When putting together content for a post on fashion, my searches always turn up one person again and again.  Emmanuelle Alt, ever so stylish editor in chief of Vogue Paris.  She exemplifies the concept of starting with a simple canvas. Basics turn into the coolest outfit ever on her.  She puts things together in such an effortless way and delivers a look that is timeless, a  tad edgy and just plain cool.

So this Monday as you are staring at your closet wondering what to wear to work or to drop off the kids and run errands,  think 'Emmanuelle'.  Start with the basics and add a little Alt-ness.


























As I write this I am still in my PJ's 
Wish me luck as I head to my closet...
I'm thinking a la Alt.


images found: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 //


No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...