totally random: seafoam

So, this is my screensaver.  I have had this Tim Walker image on my desktop forever. 
I can't get enough of it. 

The romance, the mystery, the patina of it just takes my breath away.  
Not to mention the wash of seafoam color.  


So I went on a little seafoam hunt around the web waves.  
I thought I would share a few images to get you in the mood for breezy ocean days ahead.  


 romantic top



'found' chairs against white and rustic wood



Voluspa Laguna candle packaging... in the store btw



 soft color 



 ocean meets the sky


a summer bracelet (Mr. K hope you are reading this)




cute shorts



perfection



an oldie but goodie from Domino


A little bit blue, a little bit green, somewhere in between.  
Aqua with a hint of green.

I really didn't mean to make a rhyme there, but hey, we'll go with it.




images found: 1// 2// 3// 4 moi//  5// 6// 7//  8//  9// 10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...