dispatch: Harbour Island day 2

I am always amazed and inspired by my time spent on this magical island.  There is inspiration everywhere you turn.  Here is a little tour of some of my favorite places.  This is a place so full of creativity and spirit and I hope you can see it from these images. This is a little tour part one... so much to share that I feel it has to be done in a couple of posts.

BLUE ROOSTER:
Fresh white paint and colorful clothes are a breath of fresh air when you step inside this boutique.  Filled with fabulous dresses, beach cover ups and accessories it is a great place to find something special.  














The Pink Sands Resort is one of the most enchanting properties on the island.  The lobby bar is stunning.  Lit from within, the giant dripping shells glow in the evening and make for a cozy place for drinks.  The oceanside Blue Bar is a fantastic restaurant with the best seat on the island for dining.  A small bar and delicious food await.  The staff is lovely and we had a fabulous dinner for 16 here. Lots of wine and laughter this night. 




The Princess St. Gallery was such a treat.  We spent quite some time here browsing and admiring the beautiful art, jewelry, linens and accessories.  The owner is charming and friendly and has an amazing eye.

















The Rock House is an elegant boutique hotel on the harbour side of town which means you get a beautiful sunset from their dining room.  We had our rehearsal dinner here 7 years ago and each time we come back, the food is phenomenal and the owner and manager greet everyone with genuine smiles and a warm handshake.  The bar and pool area are gorgeous.  One of our favorite places to have a drink.  



I have so much more to share with you from this gorgeous island but the rest will have to wait.  The plane home is awaiting (boo-hoo) and I must run.

Tune in tomorrow for a giveaway!  

And Thursday I will bring you the rest of my Harbour Island favs.


Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...