FALL FEELS

As you may have noticed blogging has been a little quiet here on canvasstyle. I am spending lots of time on Instagram so if you are not already connected to me, here is a link to follow along

It seems my blog awakenings come these days when I am around something new and exciting, usually involving the insanely talented and inspiring India Hicks. I just returned from watching her launch what is hands down my favorite collection yet. Having been around since the early days, I can tell you that this collection is one of the most exciting, timeless and interesting ones to date. I love it all.  

You can shop the collection here with me now. You really can't go wrong. And if you are reading locally I will be having a Fall Get Together later in the month where you can view this ever-evolving line in person.