A LITTLE HOLIDAY CHEER

While I was digesting my last piece of pumpkin pie (really) I realized it was time to dust off the gift giving list here in blog town. My first one is easy peasy. Gifts for under $100 from the India Hicks lifestyle collection.  My current obsession is the Extraordinary Oil. I'm totally copying India and using it everywhere. Hair, nails, face. I look 10 years younger. Well not really. But it is Extraordinary. 



A little insider hint: The Firefly and Count Your Lucky Stars Flat Stanley are said to be selling out this week. They are two of my favorites and clearly others agree. 
Left/Right

These links will jet you right to them. 
Go!  

Shop the entire collection with me here including pretty gift boxes tied with red ribbons that you can have shipped directly to your friends and family.