Apr 6, 2016

MAMACITA: INDIA HICKS MOTHER'S DAY WISH LIST

Join me in my virtual India Hicks boutique and shop the perfect gifts for Mother's Day.  Unique items only available through India Hicks. Forget about a trip to the mall and discover what makes this brand special and makes me want to share it with you.  

Send this post to anyone who may be in the market for a gift for you and voila! Instant 'wish list'. 

And good news - there is a gift with purchase if you shop between April 5th - 19th.  An English Rose Rollerball and these sweet little earrings will be your gift for all orders over $150 (the earrings are only available through this GWP). 

(gift with purchase)


I picked out a few favorites for you or jump down and shop a bigger list of Mother's Day gifts curated just for the occasion.  



Row 1: 

Row 2:

Row 3:



Local friends, I will be having a Get Together soon! Date tba and in time for Mother's Day Orders