PALMS AND FRONDS

I have a few basics set aside for our little mini spring break jaunt and today I pull my other favs from the closet. You've by now perhaps heard about the 'magic dress' that has been my go-to for 3, headed in to 4 summers.  You cannot go wrong with this dress. It is the first black one on the left. Add to it a few other basics like a breezy white tee and denim bermudas and the packing is complete.











And the perfect weekend packing supplies have just arrived from India Hicks. Her hand-painted palm fronds grace the new Riviera Palm collection. The duffle is the perfect size for a long weekend away. All the other bits are just the right size and work together for a most stylish getaway.  And lets just talk about the Riviera basket below. I am obsessed with this one. It comes with the tassels and is a perfect beach or market bag. You can order all of your India Hicks goodies right here.  As you know we love our India around here and I can't say enough about this new line. 



For a direct link to the Riviera Palm Frond collection, shop here.